Chinese Pulse & Tongue Assessment Intensive
Saturday June 24th at the Shakti Spirit Sanctuary in Arroyo Seco, NM
Time: 9:30 am-5:30 pm
Join Dr. Tiffany Freeman TCMD, R.Ac, Reg Cl.H (AHG), Cree First Nations Indigenous Medicine Practitioner, in the classroom for this full day intensive course. Master the basic foundations of Pulse & Tongue Assessment, based in Traditional Chinese Medicine Pulse diagnosis but developed for the western practitioner.
▪ Learn to properly assess the pulse & tongue
▪ Learn factors that affect the pulse including common pharmaceuticals, seasons, cycles, foods, how to best find it and proper positioning etc.
▪ Establish a functional knowledge of the different pulse categories, tongue mapping and their therapeutic meanings
▪ Develop an understanding of the meaning of TCM terms and pattern discrimination used in assessment and how that translates to the western view of the body
▪ Aquire valuable experience as we assess one another in the practical part of the class
▪ Unlike online courses you will walk away with confidence in assessment through the ability to ask, feel and learn from a live teacher
▪ Open to any modality or practitioner of natural therapies!
Tiffany is from Cree First Nation in Canada. Her passion lies in traditional medicine and therapies that connect us to a deeper healing. Her primary focus is on East & West herbal preparations, Master Tung lineage of Acupuncture, Classical Chinese Medicine, and Traditional Native Healing. Tiffany incorporates her teachings and traditional values as a person of Cree First Nations descent and as a Traditional Medicine Woman with her studies and practice of Traditional Chinese and Western herbal medicine to create a wholistic healing experience for her patients & students. She is an educator, practitioner, mother of two, and an avid admirer of nature.